Rose Guide to the Temple
(You save )
By: Benjamin Galan
The Tabernacle was the place where the Israelites worshiped God after the Exodus. Learn how the sacrifices, utensils, and even the structure of the tabernacle were designed to show us something about God. See the parallels between the Old Testament sacrifices and priests' duties, and Jesus' service as the perfect sacrifice and perfect high priest in this useful resource.
See how: the Tabernacle was built, the sacrifices pointed towards Jesus Christ, the design of the tent revealed God's holiness and humanity's need for God, and the Ark of the Covenant was at the center of worship. This book contains illustrations, charts, and diagrams not available elsewhere.
- Clear plastic overlays to reveal internal details
- Beautiful illustrations of each section of the tabernacle: the Courtyard, Holy Place, and The Most Holy Place
- Includes explanations of the furnishings: the bronze altar, the laver, the golden lampstand, the altar of incense, the table of showbread, the ark of the covenant, and the mercy seat
- The sacrifices and the calendar of feasts and holy days
- The garments of the high priest, and much more
- Dozens of reproducible charts and time lines
Rose Publishing Product Code: 673X
Publication Date: 2008
Number of Pages:128