Shipping and Delivery
- Where do you ship?
- How much does shipping cost?
- When will my item(s) be shipped?
- When will I receive my item(s)? How can I track my shipment?
- Is there a weight limit on my order?
Returns & Cancellations
- May I return an item?
- Will I be refunded or credited?
- How quickly will I get my refund or credit?
- How do I return an item?
- How do I cancel an order before it has shipped?
Shipping & Delivery
1. Where do you ship?
Our international office is located in Western Canada, and we can ship to just about anywhere, however our online store may have difficulty estimating a price outside of North America or the United Kingdom. If you are ordering to a country other than Canada or the United States, you can do so on our store or you can call us at 1-800-442-7333 (free within Canada) or 403-556-9955 to place your order.
Please note that if you are shipping outside of North America, International Surface options from Canada Post may take one to two months to arrive.
Ordering from the USA?
Due to current exchange rates, US based customers enjoy a significant discount on both orders and shipping from our Canadian based International Office (typically 20%-30%). To view our store in USD currency, please click here.
2. How much does shipping cost?
Shipping costs depend on the size and weight of the items, where the order is going, and what shipping options you choose. You can estimate your shipping costs in two ways:
- After adding items to your cart, proceed to Checkout, fill in your details, and all your shipping options will be available for view in Shipping Method.
- After adding items to your cart, proceed to View Cart at the top of the page. From there you can calculate shipping based on the items in your cart and your postal code
Shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based.
3. When will my item(s) be shipped?
We will usually ship your order within 24-48 hours from the day your order is placed.
4. When will I receive my item(s)? How can I track my shipment?
If your selected shipping option includes a tracking number, we will enter your email address in the system so that you can track your parcel.
Orders shipped within Canada via Canada Post:
USA and International orders shipped via Canada Post:
5. Is there a weight limit on my order?
UPS has higher shipping limits, but Canada Post limits each order to 30kg. If your shopping cart exceeds 30kg in weight, the cart will give you an error that reads:
Unfortunately we can't ship to your location.
Please select another location and try again.
We recommend that you make two separate orders, each weighing less than 22kg. If you do have a heavy order, please contact us.
Returns & Cancellations
1. May I return an item?
You may return items in new condition within 30 days of delivery. If you received an incorrect or damaged item, you may also return it within 30 days of delivery.
2. Will I be refunded or credited?
If your item(s) is eligible for return (see above), you will be refunded or credited based on the following:
- If you received an incorrect or damaged item: You will be given the choice of a refund or credit, and we will pay the return shipping cost.
- For any other reason: You will be given the choice of a refund or credit only for the but you will be responsible for the return shipping cost.
Note: Please know that we will not refund shipping charges if the return is due to “Buyer’s Remorse”, or in other words, if you change mind about your purchase.
3. How quickly will I get my refund or credit?
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper; however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
4. How do I return an item?
If you need to return an item, simply sign in to your account, view the order using the Completed Orders link under the My Account menu (found at the top of any page) and then click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via email of your refund once we have received and processed the returned item.
Please do not hesitate to call us at 1-800-442-7333 (free within Canada) or 403-556-9955 if you have any questions.
5. How do I cancel an order before it has shipped?
If you need to cancel an order before it has shipped, please call our office at 1-800-442-7333 (free within Canada) or 403-556-9955 immediately. We will cancel your order and refund your money immediately. Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that we will be able to cancel your order when you call. In most cases, it will be possible, but there may be some circumstances which prevent us from doing so.