By This Name Leader's Guide (English)
While the Leader's Curriculum Box (which contains a Leader's Guide, course books and workbooks, plus DVDs and a Resource CD) is the best deal for getting you started with your own Worldview Rethink course, some may wish to purchase an additional copy of the Leader's Guide if they are team-teaching.
In today’s world, many adopt their own brand of spirituality to make God out to be anything they want. Others consider God to be an impersonal force. By This Name utilizes a seldom-used but solidly biblical method to set apart the God of the Bible from other forms of spirituality, all the while answering two questions: “Who is Jesus?” and “What are the cross and tomb all about?” It establishes the authority of Scripture and gently compares the biblical worldview with other worldviews in an objective, non-arm-twisting way.
The By This Name Leader's Guide is ideal for any believer who wishes to teach someone through a creation-to-the-cross approach to the gospel. It gives a solid overview of the main message of the Bible. It ties together key Old and New Testament stories to reveal the identity of God and the nature of sin, all the time answering two questions: “Who is Jesus?” and “What is the story of the cross and the tomb all about?” It helps a person understand clearly what is the main message of Bible.
- Contains the full text of the course book, details on how to teach alone or with a co-leader, how to use the videos and visual aids, and a section of leader's notes that provide more in-depth information.
- Comes with the interactive DVD with 66 video clips totalling 2 hours and 40 minutes. These clips can be shown during course sessions.
- Optional: You can also purchase the leader's guide with the additional four training and resource discs.
This leader's guide is a component of the Worldview Rethink curriculum box. It can be used on its own or with any of the Worldview Rethink resources.
Optional Training DVDs:
- "What": What is Worldview Rethink?
- "Why": The uniqueness of Worldview Rethink and what it can contribute to the body of Christ
- "How": A "how-to" video on guiding the course.
- Resource CD: Additional printable visual aids and printouts for teaching the Worldview Rethink course; plus banners, flyers, posters—all you need to publicize the course.
Download sample pages of the leader's guide.
The Stranger on the Road to Emmaus Leader's Guide. This is ideal for any believer who wishes to teach someone with a Christianized background, whether Catholic, Protestant or Orthodox. It assumes readers have a concept of only one God who is a person—not a force.
All that the Prophets have Spoken Leader's Guide. This is ideal for any believer who wishes to teach someone with an Islamic worldview through a creation-to-the-cross approach to the gospel. It looks at the Word of God from the perspective of a Muslim reader, all without reference to Islam or the Quran.