The Stranger on the Road to Emmaus (Spanish)
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 12 or above and get 10% off
This is the Spanish edition of "The Stranger on the Road to Emmaus."
The following is the description from the English edition:
“The Stranger on the Road to Emmaus” gives a solid overview of the main message of the Bible. It ties together key Old and New Testament stories to reveal the identity of God and the nature of sin, all the time answering two questions: “Who is Jesus?” and “What is the story of the cross and the tomb all about?” It helps a person understand clearly what is the main message of Bible.
“The Bible makes so much sense now!”
This book is ideal for people who come from a Christianized background, whether Catholic, Protestant or Orthodox. It assumes readers have a concept of only one God who is a person—not a force.
- Written for adults and teens: Understood by children as young as 10, but written for adults and teens.
- Assumptions: Assumes that when readers think of God, they think of only one God, and that God is a person, not a force. No other Bible knowledge is assumed.
- Christianized worldview: Ideal for readers who come from a background influenced by Christianity, whether Catholic, Protestant or Orthodox.
- Based on the gospel of John: Uses the gospel of John as a template; at the same time, provides necessary background stories to give the gospel context. It assumes the reader knows very little, if anything, about the Bible.
- Chronological: Begins with the creation of the universe, and then progressing sequentially through key Old Testament stories, it moves into the New Testament to reveal the meaning of the cross and the tomb. The main story of the Bible is tied together into one universal, all-encompassing drama.
- Peels religious tradition off the Bible: Readers are introduced to the Bible without the trappings of religion.
- Objective: The Bible is allowed to speak for itself in presenting the good news of the Lord Jesus Christ. There is no arm-twisting to believe. The message is presented objectively; the decision to believe or not to believe is left to the reader.
- Bible verses: Told as a story, 1177 Bible verses are woven throughout the text. The reader engages with the text of the Bible for himself.
- Illustrated: Over 100 drawings, maps and diagrams help explain the story.
- Designed to giveaway: The book can be passed on like a gospel tract. Readers can then learn the Bible's message on their own.
- Designed to use in a course: This resource can be used as the student’s book in a Bible study. (Learn more about “The Worldview Rethink Course.”)
Also available at:
- No. of pages:
My Spanish speaking friend read the first page and a half and started to cry, admitting she hadn't intended to do the study with me, and she didn't realize how interesting the Bible was. Churches and religion have left her disinterested in spiritual things. She was so amazed to learn there were 40 authors, many of whom never knew each other. She is hungry to learn. Thank you for the clear presentation of the gospel through your materials. I'm praying she will be saved through this study.