NOTE: This is a PDF version of the the leader’s guide for The Stranger on the Road to Emmaus.
The Stranger on the Road to Emmaus Leader's Guide is ideal for any believer who wishes to teach someone with a Christianized worldview through a creation-to-the-cross approach to the gospel. It gives a solid overview of the main message of the Bible. It ties together key Old and New Testament stories to reveal the identity of God and the nature of sin, all the time answering two questions: “Who is Jesus?” and “What is the story of the cross and the tomb all about?” It helps a person understand clearly what is the main message of Bible.
This book is ideal for people who come from a Christianized background, whether Catholic, Protestant or Orthodox. It assumes readers have a concept of only one God who is a person—not a force.
- Contains the full text of the course book, details on how to teach alone or with a co-leader, how to use the videos and visual aids, and a section of leader's notes that provide more in-depth information.
- Comes with the interactive DVD with 110 video clips totalling 4 hours. These clips can be shown during course sessions.
- Optional: You can also purchase the leader's guide with the additional four training and resource discs.
This leader's guide is a component of the Worldview Rethink curriculum box. It can be used on its own or with any of the Worldview Rethink resources.
Optional Training DVDs:
- "What": What is Worldview Rethink?
- "Why": The uniqueness of Worldview Rethink and what it can contribute to the body of Christ
- "How": A "how-to" video on guiding the course.
- Resource CD: Additional printable visual aids and printouts for teaching the Worldview Rethink course; plus banners, flyers, posters—all you need to publicize the course.
By This Name Leader's Guide. This is the premier leader's guide. It clearly explains the biblical worldview using a solidly scriptural method to set apart the God of the Bible from other forms of spirituality.
All that the Prophets have Spoken Leader's Guide. This is ideal for any believer who wishes to teach someone with an Islamic worldview through a creation-to-the-cross approach to the gospel. It looks at the Word of God from the perspective of a Muslim reader, all without reference to Islam or the Quran.