The Ambassador Series Bundle - 4 Pack
Written for Bible believers, the Ambassador Series set contains the following resources:
- “And Beginning with Moses” (Book)
- “What’s in a Name?” (DVD)
- “Flying Truth in Formation” (DVD)
- “Unlocking the Biblical Worldview” (DVD)
Our culture is immersed in postmodern, secular thinking. People believe that truth is relative—“you have your truth and I have mine”— and that God is a universal force. Add to this, the growing trend of biblical illiteracy and you end up with very real obstacles to explaining the gospel message to a friend.
Previous methods of evangelism are not working well. Believers are grasping for ways to communicate the message of the Bible clearly. What can we do?
“The Ambassador Series” investigates these issues as they relate to the message and method taught and used by Jesus on the road to Emmaus.
The series first…
- identifies problems faced in communicating the gospel.
- confronts issues that confuse the message.
- the architecture of the Bible itself to see how God put the message together.
- how Jesus communicated the gospel message.
- highlighting several effective, biblical and clear ways to explain the gospel to people who know little or nothing about the Bible.
1. And Beginning with Moses (114-page book)
This book takes a look at problems we face in communicating the gospel in today's culture, including issues like:
- Being too brief
- Assuming too much of your listener
- Not covering the essentials of the gospel
- Introducing the four irreducible minimums of the gospel
- Striving for clarity and understanding
- Using the architecture of Scripture to convince and bring clarity
- Teaching key Old Testament stories to provide context and background to understanding the New Testament.
2. What’s in a Name? (60 min. DVD)
As believers, we hope to persuade people to put their trust in Jesus Christ. But how can people do that when they do not know who Jesus is? Was he just a good man? An ascended master? One of the prophets? Or a god? Are we asking people to trust a stranger?
This DVD explores the question: “How can we clearly communicate the identity and work of Jesus to a world that does not know him?”
We see how Scripture starts by establishing the identity of Jesus and then goes on to explain what Jesus did. Only when that is clearly established is the question asked: “Do you trust him?”
Learn for yourself why it is important to have a good understanding of the identity and work of Jesus in explaining the gospel.
3. Flying Truth in Formation (60 min. DVD)
The architecture of Scripture is different than any other “sacred” body of literature. Embedded in the very fabric of the Bible is a self-authenticating system that builds a powerful case for the truthfulness of the Word of God.
When people understand that the Bible can be trusted, they will more likely desire to investigate what it has to say about life, death and life after death.
This DVD explores that architecture and explains how Bible believers can confront both a skeptical world and a questioning church with confidence.
4. Unlocking the Biblical Worldview (DVD, four sessions, 40 min. each)
A worldview is like a pair of eyeglasses with which we view the world. It is our belief about the way the world works, about questions of right and wrong, and life and death. Our worldview affects the decisions we make and the way we live.
This DVD explores the biblical worldview. It defines powerful keys inherent in Scripture that can help us unlock the Bible’s message. These keys are useful in setting the Bible in the right context.
The DVD covers the following topics:
- Worldview dynamics
- The power of the biblical narrative
- The power of visual aids
- The power of prophetic history