The Lamb - PowerPoint (English)
This PowerPoint set turns "The Lamb" into a teaching and presentation tool. It contains the complete text and pictures of "The Lamb".
Included in this set are:
3 Script Booklets
- These serve as the script for two readers and a guide for the PowerPoint operator.
- Instructions on how to present the material in front.
- Also includes questions for each lesson.
- 10 lesson and 5 lesson formats.
- Contains PowerPoint files (10 lesson, 5 lesson formats)
- PDF handouts - questions for children, questions and answers for the teachers
- Video of the presentation in DVD video format
- 10 lesson, 5 lesson formats, and "Just the Story" where the whole story plays through without breaks (40 min.)
Uses for this curriculum include:
- Vacation Bible school
- Sunday school
- Children's church
- Outreach events
- Children's camp
- Pastor's "story time for children" before sermon
- Special presentations
- Home devotions
- After-school clubs
- Famly camp children's programs
Windows XP or later, Mac with PowerPoint 2011 or later.
- Windows (or Mac w/Powerpoint 2011)
- 3 leader's books, 1 CD, 1 DVD
- 10 lessons, 5 messons, "Just the Story"
I used the Lamb 10 lesson powerpoint while teaching at a First Nations children's Bible camp. The Lamb was about half of my 30 minute presentation each session. After my introduction of rocks, object lesson, and dinosaurs, I used the Lamb presentation almost word for word. The kids had very interesting graphics to look at, while I had the words & graphics on my laptop right in front of me. Very handy & easy to use.
We used “The Lamb” series for our Summer Sunday School Program last year at Metro East Baptist Church here in Wichita. We combined our children’s Sunday School classes and taught the 10 week series in one big room using the power point. It was fantastic!! Not only did it keep the children’s attention (all ages) but it taught them the story of the gospel in a clear and concise manner. This idea gave the regular teachers time off during the summer and gave us the tools we needed to do something special and totally different with the children for the summer. We appreciate how “The Lamb” series is laid out so easily, complete with questions at the end of each chapter. Gracia Burnham (Originally posted on January 29, 2009)